ATOPICLAIR CREAM 40 MLSinclair | 156039
Atopiclair Cream 40ml is a powerful cream indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis in adults and children over 6 months of age.
ATOPICLAIR CREAM 40 ML
Atopiclair cream 40ml is useful in the treatment of itching, burning and pain associated with various types of dermatitis, including atopic and allergic contact dermatitis. It helps to improve skin xerosis by keeping the skin moisturised and promoting re-epithelialisation. Does not contain milk or animal derivatives.
The properties you can enjoy with Atopiclair cream 40ml are:
- Rapidly relieves itching, burning and pain associated with atopic dermatitis.
- Restores the skin's barrier function, especially skin hydration.
- Protects the skin and prevents the occurrence of new episodes.
- It has been studied as monotherapy in mild to moderate atopic dermatitis in adults, children and infants from 6 months of age.
Moisturise and protect your skin in the best way!
Composition of ATOPICLAIR CREAM 40 ML
The ingredients contained in Atopiclair cream 40ml are responsible for its success:
- Water, ethylhexyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii butter, pentylene glycol, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, glycyrrhetinic acid, capryloyl glycine, bisabololol, Tocopheryl Tone Hydrocerate, Ethyl Ethylacetate Acetate, Allantoin, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propyl Gallate, Telmesteine.
For the correct use and application of Atopiclair Cream 40ml:
- It should be applied to the affected areas, 3 times a day during inflammatory episodes.
Who is Atopiclair Cream 40ml indicated for?
Atopiclair Cream 40ml is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis in adults and children over 6 months of age.
- It can be used alone during remission phases, or in combination with dermocorticosteroids during inflammatory episodes.
- For external topical use only.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Contains shea butter (B. parkii), subjects allergic to this component and / or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients should consult their doctor before using the product.
- Do not use the product if the tube is opened or damaged.
- Store at room temperature away from direct heat sources.
You might also like