A313 cream with retinol and vitamin AA313 | A313-CREAM50-2013
A313 cream is a super effective ointment with retinol and vitamin A that is especially indicated for skin irritation, as well as providing multiple benefits in other aspects, such as skin cell regeneration.
A313 cream with retinol and vitamin A
These are all the benefits that A313 cream with retinol and Vitamin A provides:
- Promotes the proliferation and regeneration of skin cells.
- Stimulates collagen production in the dermis reducing wrinkles and skin flaccidity.
- Prevents collagen degradation caused by environmental factors.
- Lightens the skin and prevents pigmentation by reducing the formation of epidermal melanin.
- Acts as an antioxidant by neutralizing oxidizing molecules (free radicals). This reduces skin damage caused by environmental factors (such as sun and pollution).
- It reduces acne by preventing dead cells from clogging pores, and also by its anti-inflammatory effect.
A313 is a pharmaceutical grade vitamin A that is sold over the counter in France and is one of the country's BEST beauty secrets. The key ingredient is retinol, which instantly plumps fine lines and makes skin look radiant and fresh.
A313 features 200,000 i.u. of synthetic vitamin A in an aluminum tube (to protect freshness) that really packs a punch for aging skin. It works great on wrinkles, sensitive skin, enlarged pores, etc.
Composition of A313 Cream with retinol and vitamin A
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) 400; Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) 4000, Polysorbate 80, Retinyl Palmitate 200,000 I.U by the way.
For the correct use and application of A313 Cream with retinol and vitamin A:
- A313 medicine is reserved exclusively for the cutaneous route.
- It comes in the form of a 50 gram tube and should be applied locally once or twice a day.
You might also like