Protection of personal data.
Situations in which we collect information:
If you interact with us through the Bioax.es Site we may collect and maintain the following information from and about you:
- Your email address and password to access the Bioax.es Site;
- Your location, browser type and operating system, Bioax.es Site browser settings (such as cookies) and purchase history;
- Other information that you voluntarily submit to us or that we may learn about you from your interaction with our Bioax.es Site and our services.
You may interact with us if, for example:
- You register, subscribe or create an account for our Bioax.es Site.
- You open or respond to emails.You visit any online page that displays our advertisements or content.
- Interact or connect with or link to the Bioax.es Site through social networking tools; and
- Post comments on the Bioax.es Site.
How we use information
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To operate, maintain and improve the Bioax.es Site.
- To provide you with personalised direct marketing initiatives via email and direct offers.
- To facilitate and process orders.
- Determine your suitability for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyse the effectiveness of advertisements.
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests.
- Establish and analyse individual, group and consumer behavioural profiles.
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Vendors or Business Owners.
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and solicited information, including on behalf of our business partners.
- To administer prizes, surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from Employers and other business partners through the Bioax.es site; and
- Enhance the other information we have about you so that we can better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with the most relevant and appealing services.
When and why we disclose information
We do not engage in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not disclose your personal data, except in the following cases, and always in accordance with the provisions of applicable law:
- With service providers, to provide services to us, subject to strict contractual obligations to protect your personal data and to process it exclusively on our behalf and under our control.
- With Vendors, to enable them to sell and ship products to you.
- To report or collect debts owed to the Selling Companies, Entrepreneurs or other business partners.
- As necessary to fulfil contractual obligations to you through business partners where you have purchased or acquired products or services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, contest or other activity or programme sponsored or offered by us or the Selling Companies on behalf of a business partner.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or reorganisation with a purchaser of our business or all or substantially all of our assets.
To comply with legal requirements and governmental requests, or to the extent necessary in connection with audit, control and corporate governance functions.
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our group companies, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings involving BIOAX (BIOAX.ES).
- In response to a subpoena or legal process, including from various public oversight bodies, regulators and courts, or
- With your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We encourage our business partners to adopt and publish privacy policies. However, where we share personal data with our business partners solely for the above purpose, the subsequent processing and use of personal data obtained through BIOAX (BIOAX.ES) is subject to their own privacy policies and practices and is not subject to our control.
Right of access, objection, rectification and cancellation
You are informed that you can exercise your rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation before BIOAX (BIOAX.ES), with address at TRAVESSERA DE DALT 18, BAJOS 2, 08024, BARCELONA.
Security of personal data
We have implemented an information security programme that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard our personal data, including industry-standard encryption technology.
Maintenance of personal data
We will keep your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services to you and to keep a record of your transactions to be reported in financial reports. We will also keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Social networking features