TROFOLASTIN CICATRIC REDUCER PERIAREOLAR 3x2 PATCHESTrofolastin | 313091
Trofolastin Scar Reducer is a great periareolar treatment for hypertrophic and keloid scars. Protects scars from solar radiation. Adhesive. 3 blister packs of 2 patches.
TROFOLASTIN PERIAREOLAR SCAR REDUCER 3x2 PATCHES
These protective and scar-reducing dressings for the periareolar area protect them from the sun and can be easily trimmed to adapt them to the exact size of the scar.
They reduce recent or old hypertrophic scars, or keloids, caused by burns, general or cosmetic surgery or traumatic wounds.
It also reduces the characteristic redness of scars and their relief.
It is recommended to be in contact with the scar for at least 12 hours a day. Contains 3 blister packs with 2 dressings.
Can be removed for daily hygiene and the same dressing can be reused for several days (adhesive properties during reuse will depend on the condition of the dressing and the conditions of use).
Visibly reduces scars!
Composition of TROFOLASTIN SCAR REDUCER PERIAREOLAR 3x2 PATCHES
Trofolastin Scar Reducer does not contain any active ingredient but acts through a physical mechanism that increases the pressure on the scar and modifies the humidity under the dressing producing a correct arrangement of the collagen fibres.
Adherent dressing made of two-layer waterproof polyurethane.
Its double-layer polyurethane adhesive dressing, an external one which is the microporous polyurethane membrane, as well as an internal layer that performs the function of an adherent acrylic film that allows its fixation to the skin, protecting the area from the sun's rays.
As they are water resistant, they can be used for up to seven days continuously adhered.
For the correct use and application of Trofolastin Scar Reducer it is advisable to apply the patches taking into account the following points:
- Carefully clean and dry the scar area. There should be no traces of cream.
- Open the sachet and place the dressing covering the scar around the areola, avoiding the formation of folds.
- The dressing can remain fixed to the surface of the skin for up to 7 days, depending on the type of scar.
- The dressing is for single use only. If the dressing starts to peel off, replace it with a new dressing.
- To remove the dressing, gently lift one corner of the dressing and carefully pull up the edges of the dressing until it pulls away from the skin.
Who is Trofolastin Scar Reducer indicated for?
It is especially recommended for women who have undergone periareolar mammoplasty to visibly improve the appearance and conceal the scar mark.
- If redness, pain and/or irritation occur, discontinue use of the dressing.
- Do not use on third degree burns.
- Do not use on open wounds.
You might also like