TROFOLASTIN Scar Reducer 5 patches 4x30 cmTrofolastin | 379230
Trofolastin Scar Reducer is ideal for the treatment of hypertrophic and keloid scars. Effective adherent patches to protect scars from solar radiation and its harmful effects, thereby protecting the skin against photo-ageing and the worsening of scars.
TROFOLASTIN SCAR REDUCER 5 SCAR PLASTERS 4x30cm
These protective and scar-reducing dressings protect scars from the sun and can be easily cut to fit the exact size of the scar.
Trofolastin Scar Reducer patches reduce recent or old hypertrophic scars or keloids caused by burns, general or cosmetic surgery or traumatic wounds.
It also reduces the characteristic redness of scars as well as their relief.
- It is recommended that they are in contact with the scar for at least 12 hours a day.
They can be removed for daily hygiene and the same dressing can be reused for several days (the adhesive properties during reuse depend on the condition of the dressing and the conditions of use).
Visibly reduces scars!
Composition of TROFOLASTIN SCAR REDUCER 4x30 cm PLASTERS
It does not contain any active ingredient but acts by means of a physical mechanism that increases the pressure on the scar and modifies the humidity under the dressing, producing a correct arrangement of the collagen fibres.
- Adherent dressing made of two-layer waterproof polyurethane.
- Its double-layer polyurethane adhesive dressing, an external one which is the microporous polyurethane membrane, as well as an internal layer that performs the function of an adherent acrylic film that allows its fixation to the skin, protecting the area from the sun's rays.
- As they are water resistant, they can be used for up to seven days continuously adhered.
For the correct use and application of Trofolastin Scar Reducer:
It is advisable to apply the patches taking into account the points below:
- Carefully clean and dry the scar area. There should be no traces of cream.
- Open the sachet and separate the protective layers of the long rectangular dressing. Place the dressing evenly over the submammary scar, avoiding creases.
- The dressing can remain fixed to the skin surface for up to 7 days, depending on the type of scar.
- The dressing is for single use only. If the dressing starts to peel off, replace it with a new dressing.
- To remove the dressing, gently lift one corner of the dressing and carefully pull up the edges of the dressing until it pulls away from the skin.
Who is Trofolastin Scar Reducer indicated for?
This product is indicated for anyone who wishes to visibly reduce scars and reduce their relief.
- At least 12 hours a day contact with the scar is recommended.
- If redness, pain and/or irritation occur, discontinue use of the dressing.
- Do not use on third degree burns.
- Do not use on open wounds.
You might also like