Trofolastin Breast Scar Reducer 3x2 patchesTrofolastin | 198445
Trofolastin Breast Scar Reducer consists of reducing strips (patches) for the treatment of scars caused by general, cosmetic or plastic surgery interventions; keloids, hypertrophic scars.
TROFOLASTIN BREAST SCAR REDUCER 3x2 SCARS
These protective and reducing breast scars dressings protect them from the sun and can be easily cut to fit the exact size of the scar.
Trofolastin Breast Scar Reducer patches allow:
- The reduction of recent or old hypertrophic scars, or keloids, produced by burns, general or cosmetic surgery or traumatic wounds.
- They also reduce the characteristic redness of scars.
- It is recommended that they are in contact with the scar for at least 12 hours a day.
They can be removed for daily hygiene and the same dressing can be reused for several days (the adhesive properties during reuse depend on the condition of the dressing and the conditions of use). Contains 3 blister packs with 2 dressings.
Visibly reduces scars!
COMPOSITION OF TROFOLASTIN SCAR REDUCER 3x2 BREAST SCARS 3x2 PLYCKS
Trofolastin Breast Scar Reducer does not contain any active ingredient but acts through a physical mechanism that increases the pressure on the scar and modifies the humidity under the dressing producing a correct arrangement of the collagen fibres.
- Adherent dressing made of two-layer waterproof polyurethane.
- Its double-layer polyurethane adhesive dressing, an external one which is the microporous polyurethane membrane, as well as an internal layer that performs the function of an adherent acrylic film that allows its fixation to the skin, protecting the area from the sun's rays.
- As they are water resistant, they can be used for up to seven days continuously adhered.
It is advisable to apply the Trofolastin Breast Scar Reducer patches taking into account the following points:
- Carefully clean and dry the scar area. It must not contain any cream residue.
- Open the sachet and separate the protective layers of the long rectangular dressing. Place the dressing evenly over the submammary scar, avoiding creases.
- The dressing can remain fixed to the skin surface for up to 7 days, depending on the type of scar.
- The dressing is for single use only. If the dressing starts to peel off, replace it with a new dressing.
- To remove the dressing, gently lift one corner of the dressing and carefully pull up the edges of the dressing until it pulls away from the skin.
Who is Trofolastin Breast Scar Reducer indicated for?
This product is indicated for women who want to visibly reduce breast scars.
- It is recommended that at least 12 hours a day they are in contact with the scar.
- If redness, pain and/or irritation occur, discontinue use of the dressing.
- Do not use on third degree burns.
- Do not use on open wounds.
You might also like