TROFOLASTIN Anti Stretch Marks 100 mlTrofolastin | 389692
Trofolastin Anti-Stretch Marks is a magnificent cream that prevents stretch marks in a travel format with proven efficacy for pregnant women from the first month, postpartum and teenagers. It prevents and reduces stretch marks thanks to its formula with centella asiatica, a powerful skin elasticiser and moisturiser.
TROFOLASTIN Anti Stretch Marks 100 ml
Trofolastin is the only anti-stretch marks product with proven efficacy in pregnant women. Its use is recommended from the first month of pregnancy.
- Ideal for postpartum, it improves the appearance of stretch marks caused by pregnancy.
- It has been demonstrated in a study carried out with pregnant women that it prevents the formation of stretch marks by up to 89%.
- Does not stain clothes. It smells great and is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Its 100ml travel size allows you to carry it with you at all times.
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- Formulated with active ingredients, 100% of vegetable origin.
The solution at your fingertips!
COMPOSITION TROFOLASTIN Anti Stretch Marks 100 ML
Main active ingredients:
- Centella asiatica; Wheat germ oil; Vitamin E; Vitamin F; Collagen hydrolysate; Elastin hydrolysate.
- AQUA. TRITICUM VULGARE GERM OIL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. SORBITOL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. LANOLIN. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. PHENOXYETHANOL. HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN. PARFUM. MANNITOL. CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. LIMONENE. BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL. BHT. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. CITRAL. ASCORBYL PALMITATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. CITRIC ACID. HYDROLYZED ELASTIN. BENZOIC ACID. SODIUM BENZOATE. ASIATICOSIDE. ASIATIC ACID. MADECASSIC ACID.
For the correct use and application of Trofolastin Anti-Stretch Marks:
- Apply twice a day using a circular massage until completely absorbed.
Who is Trofolastin Anti-Stretch Marks indicated for?
Trofolastin Anti-Stretch Marks is indicated for all those who want to prevent and/or reduce stretch marks. It is especially indicated during pregnancy, adolescence or sudden changes in weight.
You might also like