NAILNER NAIL FUNGUS BRUSH 2 IN 1Nailner | 179672
Nailner Nail Fungus Brush 2 in 1 combines the treatment and care of fungus on your nails in a magical way as well as applying an absolutely attractive, natural looking breathable polish.
NAILNER NAIL FUNGUS BRUSH 2 IN 1
Nailner Nail Fungus Brush 2 in 1 combines the magical treatment and care of nail fungus on your nails with the application of an absolutely attractive, natural-looking, breathable polish.
Which makes it a multi-beneficial property:
- Proven efficacy against nail fungus.
- With a breathable polish
- Easy and quick to use
- Visible effects within 2 weeks
- Clinically tested
The Nailner Brush treatment fights fungal nail infections in three ways:
- Penetrates the nail: its unique ingredients permeate the nail and fight fungus from the inside.
- Eliminates infection: by lowering the pH of the nail, Nailner restores the nail to a healthy condition and kills the fungus.
- Prevents new infections: Nailner protects the newly growing nail from infection when applied as daily maintenance.
If you want healthy and attractive nails all year round, buy Nailner Nail Fungus Brush!
Composition of NAILNER NAIL FUNGUS BRUSH 2 IN 1
The success of Nailner 2 in 1 Nail Fungus Brush is largely due to its beneficial ingredients:
- Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Resacetophenone, Citric Acid
For a correct use and application of Nailner 2 in 1 Nail Fungus Brush:
- Apply 2 times a day for the first 4 weeks of use on the clean, polish-free nail.
- After the fourth week, apply once a day until the healthy looking nail has replaced the damaged nail.
Who is Nailner Nail Fungus Nail Brush 2 in 1 suitable for?
Nailner Nail Fungus Brush 2 in 1 is recommended for people who have fungal problems on their hands and feet and who want to have radiant, healthy nails all year round without worrying about nail infection.
- Store at room temperature. Flammable. Avoid inhalation.
- Shelf life: 36 months
Precautions and Warnings
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes.
- Consult your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
- May cause irritation if applied to damaged skin.
- Do not expose treated area to direct sunlight after application.
- Discontinue use in case of an allergic reaction or irritation, and consult a doctor.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
You might also like