TAFFIX SPRAY NASALReva Health | 018600
Taffix is an innovative nasal spray powder that is used to block viruses inside the nasal cavity by up to 97%. Viruses that could enter the respiratory system and cause infection.
TAFFIX VIRUS NASAL PROTECTION SPRAY
Although the pandemic paralysed the economy worldwide for a time and has left unexpected after-effects, the protection of the civilian population is essential to overcome the infection.
The next phase: "getting back to normal" is the main goal of governments and public health-focused organisations. Avoiding a "next wave" while gradually returning to normal will require strict preventive measures. And Taffix Nasal Spray can help.
Taffix is an innovative nasal spray powder that is used to block viruses inside the nasal cavity. Viruses that could enter the respiratory system and cause an infection.
This is all that Taffix Nasal Spray provides:
- Reduces the risk of virus infections
- Results within 50 seconds
- Protection for 5 hours per application
- Creates an active HPMC gel layer
- Creates a low pH level in the nasal cavity, where viruses can no longer exist
- The mechanical protection of the acid gel prevents many viruses from entering the nasal cells and reduces the risk of infection.
- Valid against Covid-19
*Taffix Nasal Spray is not a substitute for the use of masks. It is a fully complementary product.
Composition of TAFFIX NASAL SPRAY
The protective power provided by Taffix Nasal Spray is due to its active ingredients:
- Hypromellose (89.9%), Citric acid (6%), Sodium citrate (4%), Benzalkonium chloride (0.1%), Menthol (<0.1%).
For the correct use of Taffix Nasal Spray:
- Shake the bottle and nebulise twice into the air to check that it is working properly.
- Blow your nose
- Then apply 1 or 2 sprays into the nasal cavity.
- Finally clean the nasal applicator of the bottle.
It can be used up to 3 times a day. Taffix spray contains menthol, so smelling its aroma inside the nose will indicate that the correct dose of the product has been applied.
Where and for whom is Taffix Nasal Spray indicated for use?
Taffix should be used a few minutes before exposure to a high-risk environment where viruses may be airborne, for example; public places - Supermarkets, pharmacies, schools, sports clubs, flights, trains and shopping centres; workplace - Offices, hospitals, manufacturers; service offices; meetings - Social interactions, family events, churches.
- Taffix must not be shared, it is for personal use to avoid possible infections.
- Consult a doctor before using Taffix in children under 12 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
You might also like