TROFOLASTIN Nipple care 50 mlTrofolastin | 150805
Trofolastin nipple care is a very effective cream to help prevent the appearance of cracks, especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Its moisturising and emollient properties help to stimulate cell activity and heal the skin.
TROFOLASTIN NIPPLE CARE 50 ml
Trofolastin nipple care contains Centella Asiatica Triterpenes that regenerate and repair the delicate skin of the nipple, providing flexibility.
- It helps to prevent and repair nipple irritations and cracks during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, providing comfort to the mother.
It is recommended to apply from the seventh month of pregnancy and continue during breastfeeding.
It works by maintaining the skin in such a condition that it can resist the physical stretching and biochemical aggression that occurs during pregnancy, puberty, weight changes, to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Its scent and light texture make it unique.
- Formulated with active ingredients, 100% of vegetable origin. Its regenerating effect is enhanced with aloe vera.
Thanks to its ingredients Trofolastin acts by maintaining the skin in such a condition that it can withstand the physical stretching and biochemical aggression that occurs during pregnancy, puberty, weight changes, to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
It's time to take care of yourself!
COMPOSITION TROFOLASTIN NIPPLE CARE 50 ML
The success of Trofolastin nipple care is due to its composition:
- AQUA. ALOE BARBADENSIS. PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE. GLYCERIN. CETYL ALCOHOL. CETEARETH-20. MADECASSOSIDE. CITRIC ACID. CARBOMER (CARBOXYPOLYMETHYLENE). SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DIMETHICONE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSS LINKED.... EDTA (EDETIC ACID). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. BHT. ASCORBYL PALMITATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. GLYCERYL OLEATE. PARFUM. AMYL CINNAMAL. ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE. BENZYL BENZOATE. BENZYL SALICYLATE. CITRONELLOL. LIMONENE. EUGENOL. HEXYL CINNAMALDEHYDE. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. LINALOOL.
For the correct use and application of Trofolastin nipple care:
- It is recommended to apply it a couple of times a day with a light massage on the nipple and areola.
Who is Trofolastin nipple care indicated for?
- For best results, it should be used from the seventh month of pregnancy and continued during breastfeeding.
- It is indicated to prevent nipple cracks.
You might also like