Bella Aurora Repigment12 Repigmenting Cream 75mlBella Aurora Labs | 203078.7
Bella Aurora Repigment12 repigmenting cream is made with an innovative mechanism of action that blocks the MIA protein, which causes depigmentation.
Bella Aurora Repigment12 Repigment12 Repigmentation Cream
Repigment12 helps restore normal skin pigmentation levels. This is all it provides you with:
- Promotes the decrease of depigmentation, because it preserves the stable melanocyte.
- It slows down the evolution of white spots.
- To be applied on sensitive skin
Helps your skin to eliminate those unsightly white spots!
Composition of Bella Aurora Repigment12 Repigmenting Cream
Bella Aurora Repigment12 repigmenting cream is composed of:
- Aqua (Water), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Propanediol, Betaine, C15-19 Alkane, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Oligopeptide-185 Amide, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenylpropanol, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance).
For the correct use and application of Bella Aurora Repigment12 Repigmenting Cream:
- Apply twice daily on the affected areas to be treated. Accompany the treatment with natural sun exposure or narrow band UVA/UVB therapy twice a week.
- It is important to complement the treatment with oral photoprotection to protect the skin from solar radiation.
- It is recommended to follow the treatment for at least 6 months.
Who is Bella Aurora Repigment12 Repigmenting Cream indicated for?
Bella Aurora Repigment12 Repigment12 Repigmenting Cream is indicated for face and neck of adults with white spots.
- Hypoallergenic product, dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Avoid burns.
- Treatment for at least 6 months or until the area is completely repigmented.
You might also like