WORTIE SKIN TAG REMOVER ACROCORD REMOVAL + PROTECTIVE PATCH 50 ML TUBEReva Health | 177897
Wortie Skin Tag Remover Skin Tag Remover is the most demanded existing product against skin tags on the market. It is an effective and easy to use product that can be used on different parts of the body and includes protective patches!
WORTIE SKIN TAG REMOVER ACROCORD REMOVAL + PROTECTIVE PATCH 50 ML TUBE
Wortie Skin Tag Remover Skin Tag Remover is possibly the best skin tag remover on the market. It is an effective and easy to use product.
Skin tags are harmless and non-contagious skin growths. They are soft, fleshy bumps connected to the skin.
You can recognise an acrochordon if it contains all these physical characteristics:
- Soft and easy to move.
- Protruding from the skin on a small, narrow stalk.
Wortie Skin Tag Remover Acrocord Remover has multiple benefits, making your life easier over time. These are:
- Precise freezing
- Easy to use at home
- Includes 6 protective patches
- Use on multiple areas (neck, underarms and bikini line)
Say goodbye to acrocordons in no time!
For the correct use and application of Wortie Skin Tag Remover:
- Remove the centre part of the protective patch and pull it off. Apply the ring around the acrochordon.
- Place the container on a table and hold the ring.
- With the container on the table, turn the head to position 1 and press down for 3 seconds (do not exceed 3 seconds).
- The head will automatically return to position 0 and the metal tip will start to freeze.
- Apply the metal tip precisely on the acrochordon for 40 seconds to freeze it. Remove the foam patch and place it back in its protective paper.
Who is Wortie Skin Tag Remover Acrocord Remover suitable for?
Wortie Skin Tag Remover Lace Remover is indicated for people over 16 years of age.
Precautions and Warnings
- Do not use if you have, or have had, any type of skin cancer, as its growth may be cancerous and delay appropriate treatment.
- Do not use on acrocordons that you cannot see clearly or are difficult to access.
- Do not use on children, use for and by adults only.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or have poor circulation.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use on areas with thin skin, such as the eyelids, face, buttocks or genitals, or on mucous membranes inside the mouth, nose or anus.
- Do not use on birthmarks, moles, warts with hair. Use on these areas may cause burns and permanent skin lesions, or blindness.
- Do not use on irritated skin or any area that is infected, reddened or shows signs of inflammation, such as itching and swelling.
- Do not apply the protective patch on open, infected or dirty wounds.
- Do not apply longer than indicated: 40 seconds.
- Do not ingest, the contents are toxic and could cause serious internal damage.
- External use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts.
- Extremely flammable pressurised container. Do not pierce or burn.
- An itching, stinging and painful sensation during and after frostbite which disappears when the area returns to normal temperature.
- Possible colour change from white to red.
- Possible blistering.
- Black spots may appear in the centre of the acrochordon after a few days.
You might also like