IALUSET CREAM 100G
Ialuset Cream 100g heals infected wounds, as well as suppurating and acting effectively against secondary infection. Thanks to hyaluronic acid, it acts formidably at all stages of the healing process. 100% proven efficacy.
IALUSET CREAM 100G
Ialuset Cream 100g heals non-infected or over-infected wounds. In addition, it suppurates and acts effectively against secondary infection. Thanks to hyaluronic acid, it acts formidably in all stages of the healing process. 100% proven efficacy.
This is all that Ialuset Cream 100g provides:
- It accelerates the healing and re-epithelialisation of skin lesions.
- Its hygroscopic power maintains a moist environment favourable to the tissue regeneration process.
- In addition, Ialuset cream-based hyaluronic acid is ideal for dehydrated skin that flakes off after cleansing.
- Spreads easily
- Hyaluronic acid is neither greasy nor occlusive. It is moisturising and plumping (plumping effect).
It hydrates and soothes your skin effectively!
Composition of IALUSET CREAM 100G
Ialuset Cream 100g heals wounds so effectively due to its active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium salt) (0.2%), cetearyl glucoside, oleic acid decylester, cetearyl alcohol and sodium lauryl sulphate and sodium cetearyl sulphate, glycerol, liquid sorbitol, sorbic acid, methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, water.
For the correct use and application of Ialuset Crema 100g:
- Clean the wound.
- Apply directly to the wound layer of 2 to 3 mm and cover approximately a sterile gauze or deposit on a sterile gauze and then apply to the wound.
- Hold together by a bandage.
- 1 application per day until complete recovery.
Who is Ialuset Crema 100g indicated for?
Ialuset Cream 100g is indicated for the treatment of non-infected, following or over-infected wounds, including leg ulcers.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not apply the tip of the tube directly to the wound.
- Do not use if outer packaging is damaged.
- Close the tube tightly after each use.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Store below 25°C.
- For external use.
You might also like