BIAFINE CREAM SKIN EMULSION 186GBiafin | BIF-Emu186-7012
Biafine Skin emulsion cream is an excellent ointment for treating wounds and skin burns caused by radiation from various sources, whether from the sun, cold, heat or radiotherapy. Its efficacy is 100% proven by experts.
BIAFINE CREAM SKIN EMULSION
Biafine Skin emulsion cream is a formidable ointment for treating wounds and skin burns caused by radiation from various sources such as sun, cold, heat and radiotherapy. Its efficacy is 100% proven by experts.
Biafine Skin Emulsion Cream has a multitude of benefits for your skin:
- Protective and soothing emulsion
- Multitude of uses; treatment of burns, non-infected superficial wounds and redness after radiotherapy.
- Suitable for both first and second degree burns.
- Heals quickly and comfortably
- Easy to apply
- 100% proven formula
Bring your skin back to life!
Composition of BIAFINE CREAM SKIN EMULSION
The success of Biafine Skin Emulsion Cream is due to its beneficial formula:
- Each 100 g of cream contains: Trolamine 0.670 g; Ethylene Glycol Stearate 5.450 g; Stearic Acid 3.625 g; Cetyl Palmitate 0.350 g; Solid Paraffin 1.600 g; Liquid Paraffin 6.850 g; Perhydrosqualene 1.500 g; Avocado Oil 1. 000 g; Propylene Glycol 2.300 g; Sodium Trolamine Alginate 0.702 g; Potassium Sorbate 0.100 g; Sodium Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate 0.100 g; Sodium Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate 0.050 g; Yerbatone Perfume 0.130 g; Purified Water s.s.
For the correct use and application of Biafine Cream skin emulsion:
- First degree burn: apply a thick layer to the treated area, 2 to 4 times per day.
- Second degree burn: apply a thick layer; wait until the emulsion is absorbed by the skin and reapply as long as no excess emulsion remains. The last application can be covered with wet bandages.
- Redness after radiotherapy: 2 or 3 applications per day.
Who is Biafine Skin emulsion cream indicated for?
Biafine Cream skin emulsion is indicated for the treatment of burns, non-infected superficial wounds and redness after radiotherapy.
- It should not be used on infected bleeding wounds or lesions.
- The relief provided by the application of this emulsion after sunburn should not lead to unwanted sun exposure.
- Avoid using this emulsion and keep and on large surfaces without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains only substances suspected safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, do not use for prolonged periods without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
You might also like