Lashilé Good Night Restorative SleepLashilé Beauty | 3760302220205
Lashilé Good Night are delicious, vitamin-enriched gummies specially designed to help you fall asleep. They are vegan, free of artificial colours and made in France. They contain delicious natural flavours for a "Blueberry" taste you will love!
Lashilé Good Night Restful Sleep
Lashilé Good Night are delicious, vitamin-enriched gummies specially designed to help you fall asleep. They are vegan, free from artificial colours and made in France. They contain delicious natural flavours for a "Blueberry" taste you'll love!
Everything you need for a great night's sleep:
- Significantly helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
- Gentle, natural formula that works fast
- Non-addictive and non-daytime drowsiness
The extra sleep you need for a peaceful night's sleep!
Composition of Lashilé Good Night Restful Sleep
Our exclusive Lashilé Good Night formula:
- A unique complex of melatonin, L-theanine, tryptophan, valerian, passionflower, vitamins B6 and B9 to promote sleep.
For the correct use and consumption of Lashilé Good Night:
- No more than 2 gummies per day should be consumed.
Each container contains 60 gummies for 30 days of treatment.
- TO FALL ASLEEP:
Take 1 to 2 gummies 1 to 2 hours before going to bed.
- FOR JET LAG :
Take 1 to 2 gummies before bedtime on the first day of your trip, and a few days after your arrival at your destination.
For whom is Lashilé Good Night restful sleep recommended?
Based on clinical evidence, it is recommended for people who do not rest well, wake up during the night or take too long to fall asleep. It is a supplement that relaxes and induces sleep for a better rest.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store at room temperature in a clean, dry place.
- Store at room temperature in a clean, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Not recommended for use by people suffering from inflammatory or autoimmune diseases, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people who have to perform an activity that requires sustained vigilance and that may pose a safety problem in case of drowsiness.
The consumption of melatonin in the form of food supplements should be subject to medical advice for people with epilepsy, people with asthma, people suffering from mood, behavioural or personality disorders, people taking medication.
You might also like