GENOVE FLUIDBASE FACE SCRUB PEELING FACIAL SCRUB 50 MLGenové | 156118
Genové Fluidbase Face Scrub Peeling Exfoliating Facial Scrub is a powerful facial scrub with micro-particles that deeply cleanse the pores and remove dead skin cells, excess sebum and blackheads from the epidermis.
GENOVE FLUIDBASE FACE SCRUB PEELING FACIAL SCRUB
The microparticles exfoliate mechanically, eliminating skin impurities from the epidermis and preparing the skin for the penetration of other active ingredients such as a depigmentation treatment or an anti-ageing treatment.
Its microparticles manage to reach where others do not, dragging and eliminating all the impurities from the pores.
The peeling effect stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and promotes cell renewal.
The benefits of using Genové Fluidbase Face Scrub Peeling Facial Scrub are multiple:
- It helps to keep pores free of dirt.
- It helps to eliminate blackheads as well as preventing them.
- As well as reducing the accumulation of sebum that causes acne.
- The result is smooth, impurity-free and mattified skin.
Deep cleanse and restore light to your skin!
Composition of GENOVE FLUIDBASE FACE SCRUB PEELING FACIAL SCRUB
The great success achieved by Genové Fluidbase Face Scrub Peeling Facial Scrub is due to its composition:
- Syndet Soap
- Collagen hydrolysate
- Avena sativa
For the correct use and application of Genové Fluidbase Face Scrub Peeling Facial Scrub, do the following:
- With dry or slightly damp skin, apply once or twice a week. It is recommended not to exceed two applications per week.
- Facial scrubs should be applied by massaging with gentle circular movements for 3-5 minutes, depending on the sensitivity of our skin.
- If the skin reacts easily, we should focus on the most comedogenic areas such as the nose and chin and then lightly massage the rest of the face.
- To finish, rinse with plenty of water, dry and apply the serum or cream that you usually use.
After using facial exfoliators it is necessary to apply sun protection on clean skin as the outermost layer of devitalised keratin is more exposed to external agents and must be protected.
Who is Genové Fluidbase Face Scrub recommended for?
Facial scrubs are a necessary product in our cleansing ritual.
As it is a mechanical exfoliator that bases its effect on the removal of dirt and impurities with a light massage, it is recommended for all skin types given the importance of having clean skin that looks luminous and allows the rest of the products we use in our routine to penetrate deeply.
You might also like