BELLA AURORA BIO10 SUNSCREEN UVA PLUS ANTI-SPOT SUNSCREEN FOR OILY COMBINATION SKIN 50 MLBella Aurora Labs | 197614
Bella Aurora's anti-spot facial sunscreen for combination-oily skin is the most powerful and effective cream solution for this type of skin. With an ultra-light, fast-absorbing texture and invisible finish, it moisturises and protects the dermis from the harmful effects of the sun. SPF50+.
BELLA AURORA BIO10 SUNSCREEN UVA PLUS ANTI-SPOT SUNSCREEN FOR OILY COMBINATION SKIN 50 ML
The Bella Aurora anti-spot facial sunscreen for combination to oily skin has been designed with a sequence of powerful moisturising, soothing and antioxidant ingredients, which have a decisive effect on photo-ageing. This Bella Aurora anti-spot protection cream also has a spot-reducing effect and prevents the appearance of new spots. In addition, it has an ultra-light, fast-absorbing texture with an invisible finish that moisturises and protects the dermis, protecting it from the harmful effects of the sun in a pleasant way.
- Very high protection against radiation
- Sun protection with SPF50+
- Protection against: UVA, UVB
Composition of BELLA AURORA BIO10 SUNSCREEN UVA PLUS ANTI-SPOT SUNSCREEN FOR OILY COMBINATION SKIN 50 ML
- Radicare Gold: acts to protect the skin barrier from the stress generated by WIFI radiation, visible and blue light.
- Curcumin extract: enhances skin radiance, evens skin tone with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Dual-sphere encapsulated sunscreen system: high protection against UVA and UVB solar radiation with a silky, non-greasy texture.
For the correct use of the Bella Aurora anti-spot facial sunscreen for combination-oily skin,
- Apply generously over the entire face, neck and décolleté as the last step in the facial routine and/or before sun exposure.
- Renew regularly, every 2 hours.
Who is the Bella Aurora anti-spot facial sunscreen for combination-oily skin suitable for?
We recommend BELLA AURORA BIO10 SOLAR PROTECTOR SOLAR UVA PLUS ANTI-SPOTTING SUNSCREEN FOR MIXED OILY SKIN, under clear testimonials and pharmacist certification, for combination or oily skin concerned about sun damage to the skin and wishing to protect themselves from the appearance of spots and/or attenuate existing ones.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not swallow. For external use. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun even when using sunscreen.