BIO10 PROTECT BELLA AURORA ANTI-DARK SPOTS COMBINATION-OILY SKIN 30 MLBella Aurora Labs | 175765
Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-Blemish Combination Skin is a powerful anti-blemish facial depigmenting shock treatment for combination-oily skin. It fights the most stubborn dark spots of melanin and lipofuscin with a high concentration of depigmenting active ingredients.
BIO10 PROTECT BELLA AURORA ANTI-SPOTS FOR OILY-MIXED SKIN
Due to the depigmenting ingredients that Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-Spots for Combination Skin contains, this is all it provides:
- Protects the skin against the darkest and most complicated melanin and lipofuscin skin spots in a more than optimal way.
- Effectively depigments the skin thanks to the high concentration of unique active ingredients that act in each of the 7 steps of the skin depigmentation process.
- Diminishes and suppresses the darkest existing spots and prevents the appearance of new ones.
- Moisturizing and rejuvenating, it prevents the loss of skin elasticity and firmness.
- With a light and ultra-smooth texture, it melts into the dermis in an instant, leaving it in a state of extreme well-being.
Bring your skin back to life by eliminating excess oil!
Composition of BIO10 PROTECT BELLA AURORA ANTI-SPOTTING MIXED-OILY SKIN
Bella Aurora products are known for their beneficial composition. This is the reason for the great success of its products. Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-Blemish Combination Skin is composed of:
- Biobenefity - Acts directly on cellular DNA, to control melanocytes and keratinocytes and prevent aging. Reduces the size and number of pores and brightens the complexion (Artichoke leaf extract).
- Liposomal watercress extract and soy isoflavones - Inhibitor of melanocyte-keratinocyte signaling. - Lightens lipofuscin marks. Antioxidant, reduces inflammation and improves collagen.
- Microencapsulated Vitamin C - Depigmenting effect, by transforming oxidized melanin into colorless compounds. Lightens the skin and has an antioxidant effect.
- Mitracarpus and Bearberry Extract - Inhibits tyrosinase activity with antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Lactic proteins - Controls melanocyte activity to achieve an even skin tone, reducing inflammation and protecting the skin.
- Pantetein calcium sulfonate - Regenerates and depigments. Natural protector against UVB rays.
- Azelaic acid and glycine salt - Depigmenting, acts on tyrosinase. Normalizes and controls sebum production, improving skin feel, texture and appearance.
- 24-hour moisturizing agent complex - Moisturizes and protects the skin.
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant.
- Betaine - Long-lasting moisturizing effect. Reduces irritation and inflammation. Anti-wrinkle.
- Natural mica pigment - Improves skin tone, camouflaging imperfections. Pearlescent blue color counteracts sallow skin tone and brightens the complexion.
- Natural silica sphere - Gives the skin a velvety dry texture by absorbing excess sebum.
The application and treatment of Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-spots for Combination Skin requires a minimum of 10 weeks, although the effects will be visible after the 6th week.
For the correct use of Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-spots for Combination Skin:
- Apply a small amount of it in the morning and another at night, always with thoroughly cleansed skin, massaging lightly on the skin itself until completely absorbed.
- If more intense hydration is required, apply a moisturizing lotion.
- For flawless results, the use of a high protection sunscreen is recommended.
For whom is Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-dark spots for combination skin recommended?
We recommend Bio10 Protect Bella Aurora Anti-dark spots, under clear testimonials and pharmacist certification, for combination-oily skin concerned about dark spots, sun, hormonal or molasses spots, senile lentigines, post-inflammatory marks induced by dermatological treatments, blue light, environmental pollutants and acne marks and scars.
- It is not photosensitive so it can be used all year round, even in summer.
- Shelf life after opening: 12 months.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. External use. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
You might also like