BELLA AURORA BIO10 FORTE DEPIGMENTING AMPOLLS 2 ML 15 pcs.Bella Aurora Labs | 195022
Bella Aurora BIO10 Forte Depigmenting Ampoules is a novel and effective treatment that eliminates any dark spots on the skin in addition to brightening and unifying the tone, through the congregation of assets that adds the exclusive depigmenting technology B-CORE 221TM.
BELLA AURORA BIO10 FORTE DEPIGMENTING BLISTERS
Bella Aurora BIO10 Forte Depigmenting Blisters have:
- Comprehensive and complete depigmenting effect.
- They are perfect for removing dark and difficult spots, whether solar, hormonal, age, even post-inflammatory marks induced by dermatological treatments.
- Its effective blend of 4 active ingredients incorporates the exclusive B-CORE 221 depigmenting technology that directly targets the cells responsible for melanin production, obtaining a total depigmenting effect.
The package includes 15 ampoules (2ml each) equivalent to 30 applications.
The result is a uniform and flawless skin!
Composition of BELLA AURORA BIO10 FORTE DEPIGMENTING AMPOULLABLES
Bella Aurora products are known for their beneficial composition. Therein lies the great success of its products. Bella Aurora BIO10 Forte Depigmenting Ampoules consists of:
- B-CORE 221™ Technology (Combination of active ingredients with intelligent deliberation system) - Intelligent capsule of very small size that transports the active ingredient to the basal layer, allowing it to arrive in its entirety, without wasting time or active ingredient on its journey. Its sensors allow it to go directly to the melanocyte, without wasting time or active ingredient on its way. Its shape allows a perfect and exclusive anchorage with the melanocyte where it is absorbed and discharges 100% of the active ingredient to exert its depigmenting action in a faster and more effective way.
- Kojic Acid - Inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme that triggers melanin production.
- Stable Vitamin C - Antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals and lightens the tone of existing melanin.
- Sclareolide - Prevents pigmentation induced by external agents that irritate the skin (UV radiation, blue light, pollution...).
- Marine Exopolysaccharide - Blocks the transfer of melanosomes to the upper layers of the epidermis. Acts on pollution-induced blemishes.
For the correct use and use of Bella Aurora BIO10 Forte Depigmenting Ampoules, apply half of the contents on face, neck and décolleté with thoroughly cleansed skin, massaging gently until completely absorbed.
- Shake the ampoule.
- Insert the protector in the upper part of the ampoule.
- Break the top of the ampoule and discard.
- Insert the applicator into the ampoule.
- Apply half of the contents to the face, neck and décolleté before your usual cream.
- Close the applicator with the cap.
15 ampoules = 30 applications
It is recommended to complete the treatment with sunscreen and exfoliating gel (once or twice a week).
Who is the Bella Aurora BIO10 Forte Depigmenting Ampoules indicated for?
We recommend Bella Aurora BIO10 Forte Depigmenting Ampoules, under clear testimonials and pharmacist certification, for skin concerned about dark spots, solar, hormonal or melasma, senile lentigines, post-inflammatory marks induced by dermatological treatments, blue light environmental pollutants, acne marks and scars. As a general rule, however, it is suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive and delicate.
- It is not photosensitive so it can be used all year round, even in summer.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. External use. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.